New products include:
- Nightwear and underwear for children and adults from Aykroyds TDP Licensing Limited;
- Daywear from Fashion UK and Global Licensing;
- Children's t-shirts, tops and knit sweaters from Fashion/Global, with a further expansion set for next holiday season that will include hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts, dresses, jackets and more for children and adults;
- Socks and sock gifting from Roy Lowe & Sons.
- Elf Pets: Santa’s St. Bernards Save Christmas, a new DVD from Universal;
In addition, Hachette Children's Group is set to launch
The Elf on the Shelf Bumper Activity Book
during Q4, while Immediate Media's
magazine will develop The Elf on the Shelf pages for its December issue.
Existing licensees are also set to release new products such as Dreamtex who will expand its line to include cushions, towels and bedding; IG Design who has created branded gift wrap and bags as well as Amscam who is set to launch two balloons this Sept. “The hugely positive response we have received to The Elf on the Shelf® from potential licensees and retailers has very quickly translated into significant signings and some really fantastic product entering the UK market this Christmas. Looking forward, we are excited to grow the licensing campaign for this timeless and unique brand even further for 2019," Rob Wijeratna, joint managing director, Rocket Licensing.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.