Disney Consumer Products released its gift guide featuring a cross section of new and exclusive products that will hit retail shelves this holiday season. The products were grouped according into categories–gifts for kids, gifts under $25, fashion accessories and merchandise exclusive to Disney Stores.
Highlighted in the gifts for kids area are:
· Star Wars flashlight from Jakks Pacific
· “Doc McStuffins” backyard clinic Duplo set from LEGO
· Frozen outerwear from Burton
· Marvel Electronic Titan figures: Iron Man from Hasbro
· Frozen sing-a-long Elsa from Jakks Pacific
Gifts under $25:
· Inside Out large Sadness figure from TOMY
· Frozen musical jewelry box from Jakks Pacific
· Descendants Head Hints game from Hasbro
· Miles from Tomorrowland Rockin' Rocket balancing game from Wonder Forge
· Mickey & Friends All Aboard wooden train from Melissa and Doug
· Star Wars watches from Nixon
· Marvel’s Daredevil and Iron Fist watches from Accutime
The Playmation system, which features new wearable smart technology, will be one of the hottest products of the holiday season according to DCP, along with Star Wars items, which will officially hit retail shelves beginning in September.
Among the products DCP will have in time for the holidays are:
· Playmation Marvel’s Avengers starter pack from Hasbro with repulsor gear, Captain America and Iron Skull smart figures, two power activators and a free-to-download “AvengersNet” app
· A deluxe mini animator doll set that features 15 five-inch dolls from the beloved Animator’s Collection, which includes characters Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and more that is exclusive to Disney Store.