With Disney prepping for the launch of “Frozen 2” and “Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker,” the top toys for holiday season 2019 include smash-hit properties from Pixar, Marvel and the “Star Wars” franchise, which have maintained year-round popularity with new movies in theaters and on the horizon. Here is Disney’s list of the most-sought-after toys this season.
- “Toy Story” Woody Interactive Talking Action Figure
- Disney Animators’ Collection 5-inch Mini Doll Gift Set
- Minnie Pet Bath Set
- Minnie Flower Cart
- Classic Simba Plush
- Marvel Thanos Talking Action Figure
- Cinderella and Carriage Deluxe Gift Play Set
- Mickey Kids Kitchen
- “Cars” Lightening McQueen Remote Control Vehicle
- “Toy Story 4” Mega Figure Play Set
- Ariel Tabletop Vanity Play Set
- Disney Train and Playset Station by LEGO
- “Frozen 2” Arendelle Castle
- “Frozen 2” Anna and Elsa Doll Set
- “Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker” Deluxe Figure Play Set – First Order
While the properties in this list are in high demand across various demographics thanks to the launch of “Toy Story 4” and the upcoming major cinema releases this year, Simba Plushes, Ariel Vanity Sets and Mickey Kids Kitchens have ensured that the classics are still playing a part in modern-day childhood memories.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.