Licensing agent has extended the toy phenomenon into new apparel, food, stationery and other categories.
EUROPE–Since joining forces with Spin Master in April 2017, CPLG has signed a number of licensees for the Hatchimals brand in the U.K.
“We are absolutely thrilled by the response to Hatchimals,” says Anna Hewitt, licensing director, Spin Master U.K. “It’s rewarding to watch the growth of the brand as more and more licensees join in the fun and enchanting world of Hatchtopia through CPLG’s efforts.”
- Fashion U.K. for children’s daywear and swimwear set to debut in spring/ summer 2018;
- Sambro for arts and crafts and stationery products including craft eggs and magnetic scribblers as well as bags, luggage and backpacks with two-way sequins to reveal the Hatchimal inside the egg;
- Zak U.K. for lunchware, dinner and drinkware sets launching in autumn / winter 2018;
- MV Sports for bikes, scooters, protection gear that debuted last month;
- Cosair for toiletries and cosmetics for the Christmas season including lip balm and nail polish;
- Unique Industries for party supplies available at retail in the coming weeks
- Immediate Media for a standalone monthly magazine from June 2018;
- and DJ Murphy for Hatchimals content in its compilation magazine, Mixit
“We have seen an incredible response to Hatchimals from both licensees and retailers in the U.K.,” says John Taylor, commercial director U.K., CPLG. “We’ve worked closely with Spin Master and licensees to develop some fantastic creative products which truly capture the magical element of the brand. We’re looking forward to seeing the first product launch at retail and bringing consumers deeper into the Hatchimals universe.”