Mattel announced a new line of WWE action figures as part of its Fan Takeover line.
The collection comes following a round of fan voting to pick favorite gear pieces to be featured on wrestler figures. Fans choice the following gear options:
- Seth Rollins wearing the black and gold ring gear from WrestleMania 35;
- Shayna Baszler wearing her traditional silver and black gear;
- Ricky Steamboat wearing white pants and headband from WrestleMania Three;
- Adam Cole wearing his traditional black and yellow gear;
- Randy Orton wearing his blue gear attire;
- Christian wearing a "Hit the Switch" shirt;
- X-Pac wearing his NWO gear; and
- Johnny Gargano wearing a Wolverine-inspired ensemble from the Toronto Takeover event.
The line will debut in 2021 as a Walmart exclusive. It was announced as part of a slate of new product announcements from Mattel and the WWE. All new items were announced during a Comic-Con@Home virtual panel hosted by Sam Roberts with guests Bill Miekina, senior designer, WWE entertainment brands, Mattel, Steve Ozer, associate manager global brand marketing for WWE, Mattel, as well as WWE superstars Edge, Johnny Gargano, Candice LeRae, Rhea Ripley, and Ricochet.
Follow more of our Comic-Con@Home coverage by visiting our event coverage page.