Play sets, dolls, puzzles and more will be released in support of the '90s reboot.
With the re-launch of “Powerpuff Girls” just around the corner, Cartoon Network Studios has launched a worldwide product program.
Anchoring the program for Cartoon Network is Spin Master, which will serve as the global master toy partner for the brand.
Highlights from Spin Master’s line include a deluxe flip to action play set, aura powerpods with doll assortment and a Vectron flying Powerpuff Girls assortment.
Additional licensees for the brand include:
- Cardinal Industries for puzzles
- Disguise for role play items focused on apparel and accessories
- Funko for Pop! vinyl figures, mystery minis blind boxes, dorbz figures and more
- Pressman Toys for board games, card games and puzzles
- A&A Global for vending machine products including stickers, temporary tattoos, toys and other novelty items
- Toy Factory for plush toys, pillows, rubber balls, novelty hats and more
The full range of products will debut this fall in the U.S. and will continue to roll out into spring 2017.