Licensed kids’ products dominate the U.K. retailer’s predications for the top toys of the holiday season.
Furthermore, Argos polled more than 1,000 parents of children ages 16 and under about their plans for Christmas 2017. According to the survey, 13 percent have already started buying presents for their children and 29 percent are planning to buy gifts over the summer. The most popular choice among parents is a blockbuster gift, with 54 percent planning on purchasing a “gasp-out-loud” present.
“This year’s top toys list is a fantastic blend, as toymakers evolve childhood favorites alongside the introduction of newer and more technology-led gifts,” says Linzi Walker, chief toy buyer, Argos. “Popular on-screen toys are also set to feature, with appearances from Disney’s
Lightning McQueen, “PJ Masks” Headquarter play set, the “Paw Patrol” Sea Patroller alongside RC Sqweeks from
Transformers: The Last Knight
- Airhogs DR1 Official Race Drone
- Disney Cars 3 Lightning McQueen
- Hatchimals and new CollEGGtibles
- LEGO Boost
- Tiny Treasures Twin Set
- LEGO Friends Sunshine Catamaran
- "PJ Masks” Headquarter Play Set
- Transformers: The Last Knight RC Sqweeks
- Fisher-Price “Teach n Tag Movi”
- “Paw Patrol” Sea Patroller
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.