April 6, 2018
Bulldog, ELC and Maurizio Distefano among seven new EMEA licensing reps.
New agents joining existing partners CLM in South Africa, Sinerji in Turkey and Megalicense in Russia include:
- Biplano in France, Spain and Portugal
- Bulldog Licensing in the U.K.
- European Licensing Company in Central and Eastern Europe
- Peter Bichler of Lizenzwerft in Germany
- Maurizio Distefano of The Evolution of Licensing in Italy
- Nordic Licensing Company in Scandinavia and Benelux
- 20too Licensing in the Middle East
“Whilst the appeal of 'Angry Birds' is clearly universal, the consumer products business is much more local by nature,” says Alex Lambeek, chief commercial officer, Rovio. “As we journey toward the release of the first
movie in May 2016, expert agents with forensic local knowledge and solid retail relationships will play a vital role in maximizing every viable business opportunity through the creation of bespoke licensing programs that acknowledge and embrace the regional nuances of each individual country.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.