Mondo TV has signed a slate of deals for its series “YooHoo to the Rescue.”
New partners include:
- Nuvita for a line of baby care products in the Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and U.K. markets that is set to debut early next year;
- Apple Beauty, a maker of fragrance and bath products, for a “YooHoo”-inspired line of goods for specialty shops, department stores and perfumeries across 40 countries;
- Dolfin for a collection of bakery and chocolate products, beginning with an Easter egg range for 2020;
- Panini for stickers, trading cards and photo cards in multiple territories;
- Panini for 3-D plastic figures, magazines, books and surprise bags in Iberia and Italy; Kimbe for live characters and events around Italy;
- Edizioni Play Press for one of its “magic albums” in 2019 and;
- Mondadori for storybooks and a “YooHoopedia” guide for the show.
“The licensing response to ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ has been an impressive one, and its status as a Netflix original series, along with a very positive response in Vegas, has reinforced its strength as a notable property on the international stage,” says Matteo Corradi, chief executive officer, Mondo TV. “This wonderful, highly original show is one to watch–both on TV and at retail!” “YooHoo” will launch on Netflix and other platforms in spring 2019.
Mondo TV is exhibiting at Brand Licensing Europe at stand D70.