VIZ Media has secured a host of new licensees on behalf of the “Naruto” and “Bleach” anime series.
VIZ Media holds the consumer products rights for the “Naruto,” “Naruto Shippuden” and “Boruto: Naruto Next Generations” series in North America, Latin America and Oceania.
For “Naruto,” new licensees include:
- Oniri Creations (anime-themed collectible statutes, North America, “Naruto”)
- ABYstyle (umbrellas, North America and Latin America, “Naruto Shippuden”)
- Epic Cosplay (wigs and wall décor, North America, “Naruto Shippuden”)
- Party City Holdings (costumes, North America, “Naruto Shippuden”) and
- Funko (accessories, tees, bags, drinkware, keychains, pen toppers, plush, stylized toys and wallets, “Boruto: Naruto Next Generations”).
For “Bleach,” VIZ Media has signed on Pyramid America to create doormats, journals and journal sets, mugs, cups and wall décor for the North America region.