New partners include:
- Random House Korea for books;
- L2 Communications for health-based products;
- Big Tree for bath and sand-play toys;
- Daeyoung Tongsang for novelty toys;
- Alphashoe for footwear;
- Coquad for phone cases;
- Unico Korea for emoticons;
- And Ezen Creation for soft toys.
"We're thrilled to announce these deals as Teletubbies continues to delight kids and families around the world," says Tom Roe, commercial director, DHX Brands. "With new consumer products coming in South Korea, and a raft of new broadcast and streaming platforms on board, kids and adults alike will be able to celebrate and share their love of the colorful quartet across cultures and languages worldwide.” The new consumer products line is part of a larger strategy to expand the Teletubbies brand across Asia. The new Teletubbies series recently premiered on South Korea’s KBS and on streaming services Naver TV and Naver Junior.