‘Llama, Llama’ and ‘Rainbow Rangers’ Merch Gets Retail Distribution
Genius Brands has expanded the licensed consumer products ranges for the “Rainbow Rangers” and “Llama, Llama” properties.
Over the next two years, Genius Brands plans to debut more than 450 SKUs of branded merchandise for both properties. The first products from the “Rainbow Rangers” program began rolling out this month and includes:
- Bentex (apparel);
- Dynacraft (bicycles);
- Disguise (costumes);
- Inkology (stationery) and
- Integrity vitamins (all-natural chewable vitamins).
For “Llama Llama,” partners include:
- Kid Preferred (plush toys);
- Bendon Publishing (activity books);
- NCircle Entertainment (DVDs);
- Go Retail (puzzles);
- Decopac (cake design and decorating kits);
- Prime Party and Creative Converting (party accessories);
- Scholastic (books);
- Kurt Adler (holiday ornaments) and
- Cuddle Barn (holiday plush).
“Given the success of ‘Rainbow Rangers’ and ‘Llama Lama,’ I am pleased to report we are now transitioning into the next phase of our growth, which includes product merchandising around these two-hit series,” says Andy Heyward, chief executive officer, Genius Brands. “Our goal from the start, which I have communicated often over the past few years, has been to leverage our content strategy into product merchandising, and we are achieving that goal now, as planned, with nearly every conceivable consumer product category licensed for ‘Rainbow Rangers’ and ‘Llama, Llama.’”
Earlier this year “Rainbow Rangers” inked another season with Nickelodeon.