Brands & Rights 360 has recently inked a deal with Nickelodeon SWEMEA for the distribution of the animation comedy “Atchoo,” a deal that will see the series expanding into 108 new territories internationally. The deal will expand “Atchoo” into Benelux, GAS, France, Spain, Portugal, CEE, Poland, Russia, CIS and Sub Saharan Africa.
B&R360 has also sold all four seasons of “Robocar Poli” to Clan TVE Spain. The first two seasons of the animated preschool series have been sold to Star Channel Greece and Panda Portugal. B&R360 is currently creating a 360 strategy with AS Toys in Greece that will be supported by the September launch of the series on FTA channel Star.
In addition to these deals, B&R360 has also inked deals with top broadcasters in five territories on behalf of the series “Kally’s Mashup.”
Deals for “Kally’s Mashup” include:
- Italy: DeA Kids (PTV) premiered June 4th. Super! (FTA) launch expected for February 2019.
- France: Gulli (FTA) premiered Aug. 27.
- Russia: Gulli Girls (PTV) premiered Sept. 3.
- Israel: Teen Nick (PTV) premiered Sept. 2.
- Portugal: Biggs (PTV) will launch in November.
- Angola and Mozambique: DSTV Kids (PTV) will launch in November.
- French-speaking Africa: Gulli Africa (PTV) premiered in September.