Atlantic recording artist Cody Simpson is staking a claim as one of the year’s most popular teen stars, evidenced by a series of newly announced strategic licensing agreements expanding the singer's brand through a wide array of products and merchandise.
New partners include:
• Accessory Innovations (bags, socks, and wallets)
• Accutime Watch Corporation (watches and other timepieces)
• Added Extras (cosmetics)
• Advanced Graphics (cardboard stand-ups)
• C&D Visionary (novelty items)
• Central Mills, dba Freeze (t-shirts)
• Concept One Accessories (headwear, cold weather accessories, flip flops and slippers)
• FAB Starpoint (stationery and novelty gifts)
• Fathead (wall graphics)
• H.E.R. Accessories (costume jewelry)
• Kalan LP (novelty items)
• Lady Sandra Home Fashions (home textiles and room decor)
• Power Play Group (lenticular items)
• Roxo (collectible charms and rubber bracelets)
• Trends International (posters and calendars)
• The Wish Factory (toys)
Retailers offering the Simpson line are Claire’s, FYE and Toys 'R' Us, with more lines rolling out in 2012.
“We are excited to partner with such fabulous companies on the Cody Simpson collection. Our licensees are pushing the creative dial on products and we are working closely with our retail partners to be sure product is right,” says Sara Nemerov, senior vice president of consumer products and brand licensing for Warner Music Group.