The Licensing Shop has announced a roster of new licensees signed on to develop and market a line of Calgary Stampede consumer products. The Stampede will celebrate its centennial this July. Licensees include:
- GGS Ltd. for apparel and small leather goods
- Stuffed Animal House for plush products focused on mascot Harry the Horse
- Hunter Canada for glassware and souvenir collectibles such as lapel pins
- Frameworth for posters, photographs, greeting cards and collectibles
- Pollard Banknote for scratch-card lotteries
- Cloud-Rider for auto accessories
- Live Nation for e-commerce including a re-launch of the CalgaryStampede.com store
- Quintaro for art collectibles
- RJ Enterprises for a “Party-in-a-box” concept and souvenir items
- NuMarketing for a co-branded Coyote Pancake Mix
- Highwood Distillers for a co-branded whiskey product
In addition the licensees signed by TLS, the Calgary Stampede has signed independent merchandising partnerships with Roots Canada, Smithbilt Hats and Justin Boots.
The Calgary Stampede will also introduce new an anti-counterfeiting program using holographic labels and hangtags to clearly identify officially licensed products.