“Since launching the ‘Miraculous – Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir’ brand at retail, ‘Miraculous’-branded merchandise from more than 300 licensing partners is currently available at major retailers and online in virtually every territory around the world across multiple categories,” says Jeremy Zag, founder and chief executive officer, Zag. “We are grateful for the support of our content partners, licensees and retailers around the globe, and of course our millions of fans who have embraced the adventures of our heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir. We have more exciting escapades yet to come and I can’t wait to share the news of an upcoming series that is sure to be embraced by our Miraculous fans.”
- HER (hair accessories and jewelry);
- Jacmel (jewelry);
- Accutime (watches and clocks);
- Jerry Leigh of California (girls’ apparel);
- SG Companies (seasonal footwear); and
- Heys International (luggage).
For activities, partners include:
- TCG (puzzle and games);
- Horizon (craft and activity);
- Lil’ Anglers (fishing gear);
- What Kids Want (outdoor and seasonal); and
- Toy Factory (amusement plush).
Food and beverage partners include:
- Crunch Pak (healthy snacking);
- Good to Grow (beverages);
- Ferrara (fruit snacks);
- Zak! Designs (hydration, food storage, tabletop); and
- Kernels (popcorn, Canada).
Additional partners include
- ASO (wound care and first aid);
- SmileMakers (stickers for medical field); and
- Church and Dwight (oral care with their branded Spin Brush and Orajel).
In Canada, Danawares is on board for accessories.
The new deals come on the heels of the recently signed global deals with Swatch’s Flik Flak and Epopia, who join long-standing partners Ferrero and PEZ.
In spring 2021, ZAG introduced a new Miraculous toy line from ZAG Lab and Playmates in the U.S. on the e-commerce platforms of Walmart, Target and Kohls, selling out within just a few hours. This fall, brick and mortar stores will carry the toy line. Other products hitting retail shelves in the U.S. this year include leveled readers and chapter books from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, a division of the Hachette Book Group; costumes and accessories for wholesale retailers from InSpirit Designs, bedding from Jay Franco; underwear from Handcraft Manufacturing and Bentex Apparel Group for sportswear, T-shirts and sleepwear.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.