Brandgenuity brokered the deal.
Chracter specific products include:
- The Sick Sad World jacket, an interpretation of the protagonist's signature green coat, retooled as an oversized trucker jacket in forest green corduroy, with removable shearling collar and pink “Sick Sad World” logo.
- The I Don’t Like To Smile yellow pleated kilt
- The Go To Hell Chore Jacket, a burgundy co-ord set with a streetwear edge that nods to the character’s signature blazer
- The I Hate Everybody Pants, straight leg trousers with raw hems and embroidery
- The Quinn Fitted Tee, a take on Quinn’s pink baby tee, that includes a cutout detail, capped sleeve and more
The line also includes two oversized tees with artwork from the show as well as quotes from Daria and Jane, a tote bag and three custom enamel pin badges
“Daria” first aired in 1997 and is best known for its apathetic eponymous character and unique insight into adolescence.
The Lazy Oaf x Daria collection will be available Oct. 25 at LazyOaf.com.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.