- B&D Group for inflatable furniture that will launch at specialty stores in November and pool floats that will be released in spring 2019;
- Beeline Creative for “Rick and Morty”-themed Geeki Tikis, a line of unique drinkware products, and other houseware that will be available in spring 2019;
- NECA for “Rock and Morty” Chia Pets that will debut during the holiday season across various retail channels
Food & Beverage
- Boston America for a variety of confections and beverages including FYE exclusives and additional items at specialty stores. The line will be available this summer;
- Concept One for bags, luggage, small leather goods, headwear and other accessories;
- Loungefly for a swath of items such as backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, hand and compact mirrors, lunch tins, beanies, luggage tags, keychains, cell phone cases and more;
- PopSockets for phone accessories, available now at Target, specialty stores, electronic stores, online retailers and PopSockets.com;
- Kidrobot for “Rick and Morty” Slippery Stair figures, available this month at KidRobot.com. Additional glow-in-the-dark color options are set to become available at Hot Topics;
- Just Toys for “Rick and Morty” SquishMes, set for release during the holiday season at mass retailers and specialty stores;
- F***Jerry or a recently launched expansion pack of the party game What Do You Meme, which launched exclusively at Spencer’s stores in July. The game will be available at mass retailers in October.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.