For superhero series “The Boys,” WildBrain CPLG has inked deals in the U.K. with:
- Forbidden Planet, for a t-shirt and gifting line;
- The Hut Group, for apparel and accessories;
- Fashion U.K., for an apparel and accessories range; and
- Pyramid International for posters and accessories.
From Germany, Spreadshirt is on board for print-on-demand apparel and EMP.com for an apparel range available across Europe. Additionally, Cotton Division is developing apparel for the French market; and in Spain, Stor SL is creating homewares and Grupo Erik has signed for calendars, posters and gifts. An Amazon Prime Video original series, “The Boys,” is based on the comic book of the same name by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson.
For “Cobra Kai,” the martial arts comedy-drama inspired by the iconic “Karate Kid” film franchise, WildBrain CPLG has scored deals in the U.K. with:
- Pyramid International, for accessories;
- Bioworld International, for apparel and accessories;
- The Hut Group, for apparel and accessories; and
- Ecell Global, for phone accessories.
In the U.K., WildBrain CPLG has also secured deals for the hit romantic time-travel drama “Outlander,”
- Aurora of Orkney, for a jewelry line; and
- Ecell Global for phone accessories.
For the Germany, Austria and Switzerland markets, Spreadshirt, EMP.com and Nastrovje P. & Co.KG are on board for
“Sony Pictures Consumer Products has a rich and compelling TV portfolio, which offers great entertainment for every audience,” says John Taylor, vice president, Northern Europe and managing director U.K. and France, WildBrain CPLG. “From the grittiness and thrilling twists of ‘The Boys
to the nostalgia and humor of
these series are hits that have captured the imaginations of audiences internationally. We look forward to bringing fans across Europe diverse and engaging merchandise selections inspired by this fantastic trio of shows.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.