is kicking off“Friends”
Fan Week 2022, a weeklong celebration of friendship inspired by the “Friends” TV show. This week, friends can join in on social media contests and giveaways, visit the “Friends” Experience locations in New York, Denver and Toronto and purchase new “Friends”-inspired products.
“Friends” Fan Week 2022, running from July 25 to July 30, will include:
- Daily contests and product giveaways from the “Friends” and Warner Bros. social media handles. All week, new digital assets such as new “Friends”-inspired Instagram and TikTok filters, Giphy Stickers and other social media content will also be available
- Influencer program on Instagram and TikTok kicking off the #FriendsFanWeek video challenge. Fans can post a “Friends”-inspired video for a chance to be featured on the official “Friends” social media channels
- A dedicated “Friends” Fan Week Amazon page will showcase licensed “Friends”-inspired merchandise, all in one location
In addition to the above festivities, new “Friends”-inspired merchandise from Warner Bros. Consumer Products is available to gift to BFFs everywhere:
- The WB Shop will launch new “Friends” products including apparel, accessories and home goods
- Loungefly joins the celebration with three all-new “Friends”-inspired products for fans of all ages, coming soon! The new collection includes a Front Door Mini Backpack with details that re-create the outside of Apartment 20, including the gold frame around Monica’s apartment peephole, a doorknob that turns and a door that opens to all the “Friends” inside. On the back, all characters unite for a scene around the fountain. A “Friends” Couch Zip Around Wallet includes applique and embroidered detail. Take a coffee break with “Friends” Central Perk Mug Figural Crossbody Bag. This entire bag is shaped like a cup of coffee, served in a “Central Perk” mug. To add to the overall coffeehouse experience, this bag is also coffee scented
- The Op Games will add a “Friends” twist to the classic mystery game with CLUE: “Friends,” also referred to as “The One with the Secrets” debuting July 26
- RSVLTS is debuting its new “Friends” x RSVLTS Collection, which features three button-down shirts in both traditional and women’s styles. One shirt is covered in show references and mementos, the second is a scrapbook compilation and the third an ode to Ross and Rachel. The “Friends” x RSVLTS Collection will launch on July 26
Warner Bros. is exhibiting at Brand Licensing Europe 2022. Find out more infohere
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.