The paper highlights eight ways mobile's unfolding evolution-revolution will transform the business of media and entertainment and ultimately deliver new experiences for viewers and audiences.It is available on LinkedIn now.
In addition, ViacomCBS's Nickelodeon has unveiled details of its content slate for 2021-2022 during "The Nickelodeon Virtual Upfront Show: Bring Your Kids!"
Its content slate includes
- an all-new "Rugrats," debuting spring 2021 on Paramount+;
- two new series: "ZJ Sparkleton" and "The Hamster Show";
- a comedy series starring Alaya "That Girl Lay Lay" High;
- Will Packer Media to produce the first project from the overall talent deal;
- Nickelodeon to start production on new "iCarly" series for Paramount+; Laci Mosley and Jaidyn Triplett join the cast alongside Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor and Nathan Kress
- "Warped!, a new comedy series
- Nickelodeon to begin production on "The Loud House: A Very Loud Christmas!" in April; and
- Nickelodeon renews "Danger Force" and "Tyler Perry's Young Dylan," also orders six additional episodes of "Side Hustle" for season one.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.