- Hti Group for bikes, scooters, foot to floor, battery operated ride ons, skates, novelties and character cases;
- V-Tech for infant and toddler electronic learning toys;
- Worlds Apart for GoGlow Lighting, ReadyBed, seating, beds, furniture, play tents, ball pits;
- Orange Tree Toys for tradtional wooden toys; and
- Rainbow Productions for costume character meet and greets.
“We are excited to announce the expansion of Moon and Me’s consumer products in the UK ahead of the series’ premiere on BBC’s CBeebies kids channel,” says Stephen Gould, territory head, U.K. and EMEA, Pinewood Studios. “With 40 U.K.-based licensees now on board, in addition to our global partners Hasbro and Scholastic, Sutikki has strongly positioned Moon and Me to be one of the leading children’s brands in the UK and globally for the years to come.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.