SPCP will be shining the spotlight on some of its most in-demand properties including "Ghostbusters," "Cobra Kai," "Outlander," "The Boys," "El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie," and the upcoming animated feature "Vivo." The highlighted properties came to BLE with a handful of licensing partners already on board and programs across numerous verticals.
"For BLE, we wanted to exhibit our entrepreneurial approach to consumer products by showcasing our global film and television franchises," says Jamie Stevens, executive vice president, worldwide consumer products, Sony Pictures Entertainment. "By developing content that engages our audiences, both in America and abroad, SPCP has established itself as a true innovator in the licensing and merchandising space."
Highlighted IP at BLE include:
Upcoming 2020 "Ghostbusters" film licensing program includes:Upcoming 2020 "Ghostbusters" film licensing program includes:
- Hasbro has been named as the worldwide master toy licensee for Ghostbusters and will create a wide variety of toys for the film's release in 2020.
- The film's licensing program will extend across all key categories, including accessories, apparel, publishing, collectibles and interactive.
Classic "Ghostbusters" licensing program includes:
- "Ghostbusters" and "Transformers" have joined forces for a five-issue comic series crossover from IDW Publishing.
- In Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Mexico, Blue Ocean will release a second issue of the "Ghostbusters x Playmobil" magazine.
- "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" Remastered from Saber Interactive will launch this month.
- "Ghostbusters World AR" on mobile devices from 4:33
- "Ghostbusters: Franchise 84," developed by Sony Pictures Television Games and available exclusively on Amazon Alexa devices.
- "Ghostbusters" is featured in a variety of game integrations through collaborations with Psyonix, PikPok, Frontier Developments, Zynga, Digital Legends and Ludia.
- Collaborations on apparel, including loungewear, pajamas, sweatshirts, denim, as well as accessories, home, travel products, and backpacks with top-tier licensees including Cotton-On, Cakeworthy, Roller Rabbit, and Naked & Famous Denim will deliver unique fashion collections inspired by Ghostbusters.
- The film's licensing program includes consumer products ranging from musical instruments, toys to home goods.
- Jazwares has been named the master toy licensee for Vivo and will be bringing a full line of toys to market, including musical instruments from their First Act brand.
- SPCP has also teamed up with licensees Simon & Schuster, ABRAMS and Bendon to offer a variety of children's and coffee table books for the feature.
- In support of the release of season five set to debut in early 2020, a collection of fan-based products with calendars, posters, collectibles, drinkware, trading cards and prop and costume replicas, will be released in addition to lifestyle products like shawls, tams, fashion accessories and jewelry.
- Licensees include Torrid, Abby Shot, fine-jeweler Bixler's, Scottish Highland wear company The Celtic Croft, Silver Screen Bottling Company and Random House.
- SPCP is also collaborating with The Araca Group to revamp the official "Outlander" online store in preparation for Season 5.
- Licensees for the YouTube series includes Bioworld, Funko, NECA, Surreal Entertainment, Party City and more, the "Cobra Kai" brand will reach both old and new audiences in a brand-new light.
- The official "Cobra Kai" online store from The Araca Group was launched earlier this year to give fans access to a variety of licensed gear.
- IDW Publishing has been named as the global licensee for the upcoming line of comics inspired by the series.
SPCP is developing a full consumer products program for the Amazon Original Series' "The Boys" that will extend across all key categories including apparel, accessories, costumes, collectibles and interactive.
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
- In support of the upcoming movie sequel to "Breaking Bad," SPCP will execute merchandise and marketing programs with Spencer's, Transworld and the official Breaking Bad online store.
- Rust Belt Brewing will be launching a Schraderbräu beer, named after series' character Hank Schrader's homebrew.
- K-Swiss will be releasing limited edition shoes inspired by "Breaking Bad" in collaboration with Foot Locker and its Project Greenhouse app.
- USAopoly will release "Breaking Bad"-themed Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit games in 2020.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.