- Beyond Closet for a 35-piece collection of t-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, shorts and sweatpants;
- Lauren Moshi for a fashion capsule of headwear, bags and art canvases for women as well as children;
- Ezpz for a collection of placemats and plates;
- Milk Snob for knit covers used on infant car seats, nursing, shopping carts, high chairs and infant swings;
- Baked by Melissa for a line of bite-sized cupcakes and
- Paul & Joe for a line of t-shirts and sweaters.
The “Sesame Street” deals with Lauren Moshi, ezpz, Milk Snob, Baked by Melissa and Paul & Joe are timed with Mother’s Day. Each brand is led by moms who are entrepreneurs, also known as mompreuners. Sesame Workshop specifically partnered with the brands to honor them on the holiday.
“This month, we’re celebrating these mompreuners who are innovating within their respective industries, and we’re so excited to be debuting their inspired products to ‘Sesame Street’ fans,” says Gabriela Arenas, vice president, licensing, North America, Sesame Workshop.
Sesame Workshop’s deals add to a string of deals for the show’s 50th anniversary. Partnerships with brands such asSuburbia Stores
were announced earlier this year.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.