New partners include:
- Fashion U.K. for apparel including children's daywear, swimwear, adult nightwear, daywear and underwear, which will debut in spring/summer 2019; • Alfred Franks & Bartlett for sunglasses; • Dreamtex for wallpaper;
- Original Candy Co for shaped lollipops;
- Great British Teepee Company;
- Enesco for gifting and limited-edition figurine for the anniversary year;
- Evode Group and;
- Pez eOne will extend its offering with Yoplait at Marks and Spencer and Next.
The “Peppa Pig” 15th-anniversary celebration is a yearlong event that will also include an exclusive range of plush and figures from Character Options; 50 books from Penguin; magazine anniversary specials for Redan; special-edition figures from Enseco; partyware from Gemm and more.
“It’s an incredible achievement that 15 years on from its initial broadcast, ‘Peppa Pig’ remains as loved by children now as it has ever been,” says Katie Rollings, senior vice president, licensing U.K., family & brands, eOne. “The property has continued to welcome new partners and we’re excited about the new lines that Fashion U.K. and our other licensees will be producing. We look forward to creating more unforgettable memories for her many fans with the exciting events we have planned next year.”
Additional deals will be announced throughout the year.