- Ikos for PBS Kids-branded construction sets that allow children to create three-dimensional spheres;
- Peerless Plastics for a line of branded KinderMat pillowcase style sheets, blankets, art smocks, recreational play parachutes, beanbags and KinderCushion floor seats.
- The Jigsaw Puzzle Factory for educational puzzles that will launch at Whole Foods during Holiday 2018 with an initial range of ocean and search-and-find themed floor puzzles;
- Steel City Brand Clothing for an exclusive line of branded tees and onesies;
- R Squared/ Zrike Brands Company for dinnerware and drinkware as well as;
- Leap Year Publishing for wooden educational toys, bath toys, school supplies and mini arts and crafts kits.
“At PBS Kids we are constantly seeking new ways to engage kids and spark their curiosity through play,” says Dawn Ciccone, vice president, brand licensing, PBS. “We’re thrilled to be working with such a diverse variety of partners who offer interesting, new spaces for us to venture into, with products we know kids will love.”
The PBS Kids-branded products will roll out throughout Holiday 2018 and 2019.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.