Newly-signed consumer products partners include:
- Crayola for branded color/activity books;
- Fast Forward for kids backpacks and lunch totes;
- Kid Designs for youth electronics including headphones and microphones; Komar Kids for sleepwear;
- Peachtree Playthings for crafts and activities;
- Galerie for seasonal and everyday chocolate and candy;
- Inkology for innovative stationery and activity products;
- Trends International for posters and stickers; and
- Card.com for branded debit and credit cards.
Additional partners for online retail sales are Mighty Mojo Toys for party goods and supplies and All About Vibe for sublimated pillows.
Additionally, Disney Channel U.S. has confirmed pick up of the latest two seasons, joining Disney Channels in multiple territories around the world as previously announced. The U.S. broadcaster will be debuting season four this summer.
“We're thankful to all of our partners, including our trusted broadcasters and streamers who make Miraculous easily accessible to our passionate fans and our consumer products licensees and retailers who provide multiple ways for fans to engage with the brand,” says Jeremy Zag, founder, ZAG. “The new Miraculous toy line from Playmates Toys and ZAG Labs that launched on March 21 sold out within hours at Target.com, Walmart.com and Kohls.com, and we have many new
The new agreements coincide with the March 21 “Miraculous” toy launch from Playmates Toys and ZAG Labs at Walmart.com, Target.com and Kohls.com, the toy line on Amazon.com will launch April 15.
Other products hitting retail shelves this year include:
- leveled readers and chapter books from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, a division of the Hachette Book Group;
- costumes and accessories for wholesale retailers from InSpirit Designs, a division of lifestyle retailer Spencer Spirit Holdings that owns and operates Spencer’s and Spirit Halloween;
- bedding and décor from Jay Franco;
- underwear from Handcraft Manufacturing; and
- Bentex Apparel Group for sportswear, tees and sleepwear.
The film, “Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening” is scheduled for release during holiday 2021.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.