The new partnerships are for all three seasons of the show. Deals come from markets across the globe from countries including Turkey, Demark and Montenegro. The full list of new partners includes:
- Minika taking seasons one and two free TV rights in Turkey;
- Chilean SVOD VTR taking seasons one and two;
- Nordic platform SF taking seasons one and two for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland;
- RTVS taking season one for Slovakia; and
- Menart taking season three for the Balkans, which covers Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro and Macedonia.
“’KID-E-CATS’ is a top performing title for us, broadcasters across the globe have offered a home to these three adorable kittens and we are pleased to be bringing the show to an ever-increasing international audience,” says Lionel Marty, managing director, APC Kids.
“KID-E-CATS” tells the story of three kitten siblings – Cookie, Pudding and Candy. The kitties use their boundless creativity to bring to life even the most absurd problem-solving suggestions. The series is owned and managed by CTC Media and produced by Studio Metrafilms.
“We’re thrilled that children in Latin America, Nordic countries and Balkans can enjoy the adventures of the cat family,” adds Ksenia Gordienko,
The announcements come on the heels of the recent news that APC Kids hadpartnered with RTVE
to bring “KID-E-CATS” season one and two to Spain.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.