These hand-painted, die-cast starship models replicate the starships from the "Star Trek" TV series. Each one is accompanied by an in-depth magazine, including ship specs, behind-the-scenes info and interviews with designers.
Set to launch in April 2021, they have revealed the first six ships in this monthly collection:
- La Sirena: The hero ship of "Star Trek:" Picard, this Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter was hired by Jean-Luc Picard and helmed by Captain Rios, an ex-Starfleet;
- U.S.S. Zheng He: An inquiry-class starship, the U.S.S. Zheng He was touted as the toughest, fastest, most powerful ship Starfleet had ever put into service;
- Romulan Bird-of-Prey: A retro callback to the classic Romulan designs of the Original Series;
- Fenris Ranger Ship: A small, one-person starship;
- Narek's Snakehead: Narek flew this starship in pursuit of La Sirena as it fled The Artifact; and
- Romulan Bomber Warbird: A new class of Romulan starship, this angular warbird was employed by both the Romulan Free State and the Tal Shiar to exploit The Artifact.
Under the umbrella title of the "Star Trek" Universe Starship Collection, this new series is designed to continue Hero Collector's "Star Trek:" Discovery Starships Collection, featuring new starships at the same scale, to keep collections compatible.
Collectors can also buy the ships individually from retailers or direct from Eaglemoss Hero Collector.
Further details and announcements about the "Star Trek" Universe Starship Collection, including additional photography and the reveals of more upcoming ships,will be announced soon. To register or subscribe to the collection at HeroCollector.com/StarTrekUniverse.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.