Returning partners include:
- Church & Dwight for Orajel-brand and non-fluoride toothpaste and toothbrush, and toddler toothpaste combo packs;
- CPS for print-on-demand girls’ and boys’ apparel with customized design and personalization, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, placemats and nightlights;
- Jakks Pacific for dolls and doll accessories, figures, playsets, plush, electronic learning, role play, and children’s play costumes and accessories and;
- Party City Holdings for a wide array of party decorations.
New partners include:
- ASO for bandages, first-aid kits and tape and medical-grade body stickers;
- Cra-Z-Art for activities, such as wood puzzles and jumbo color pads;
- Handcraft for underwear for girls and boys in toddler sizes and;
- York Wallcoverings for wall decals, murals and wallpaper.
New products will debut at retail in spring 2019.
“We are very excited to continue our successful partnerships with Church & Dwight, CPS, JAKKS Pacific and Party City Holdings and to welcome ASO, Cra-Z-Art, Handcraft and York Wallcoverings to the ‘Neighborhood,’” says Paul Siefken, president and chief executive officer, Fred Rogers Productions. “Each of these companies produces exceptional products that help deepen fans’ connection with ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood,’ and we’re delighted to be working together to enhance the lives of kids and families nationwide.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.