BBC Studios, the distributor and licensing agent for preschool show “Bluey,” is expanding the brand’s consumer products offerings with eight additional licensees.
A range of introductions from new partners includes Accessory Innovations, Accutime Watch, Centric Brands, Handcraft, H.E.R. Accessories, IG Design Group, Sakar and Trends International.
The upcoming “Bluey” products will include:
- Accessory Innovations – Backpacks, 3D bag clips, coin cases, lunch bags, luggage and small accessories debuting 2022;
- Accutime Watch – Analog and digital watches and clocks, beginning with an introductory item on Amazon for Holiday 2021 and the main line arriving at retail in summer 2022;
- Centric Brands – Sleepwear and hosiery, beginning fall 2021;
- Handcraft – Packaged underwear, now available online at Amazon, Walmart, Kohls and Target;
- H.E.R. Accessories – Accessories, including hair, jewelry, sunglasses and novelties, beginning spring 2022;
- IG Design Group – Seasonal stationery and seasonal craft products, including Valentine cards debuting early 2022 exclusively at Target, and Easter egg dye kits and related accessories, seasonal tattoos and stickers and Perler fused bead kits beginning spring 2023;
- Sakar – Wheeled goods and protective gear, starting fall 2021; and
- Trends International – Stationery and paper goods, beginning fall 2021.
“Fans can’t get enough of ‘Bluey’ and we’re delighted to welcome to the team these exceptional new licensing partners that will provide fresh new ways for kids to enjoy series-inspired activities and adventures,” says Suzy Raia, vice president, consumer products and business development, BBC Studios. “These world-class licensees will bring an expansive assortment of products to ‘Bluey’ enthusiasts.”