New introductions from The Bentex Group, Spin Master, Jay Franco, Kurt Adler and Zak Designs are in the pipeline.
The new “Bluey” partners and their products include:
• The Bentex Group for apparel, including toddler boys’ and girls’ t-shirts, now available on Amazon;
• Spin Master for puzzles and games, available beginning fall 2021;
• Jay Franco for bedding, home décor, bath textiles and accessories, available beginning fall 2021;
• Zak Designs for dining/melamine, available beginning fall 2021; and
• Kurt Adler for holiday décor, available holiday 2021.
“Bluey, Bluey, Bluey! The brand is picking up real momentum in the U.S. off the back of the series success on Disney platforms, and the debut line of toys and books,” says Suzy Raia, vice president, consumer products and business development, BBC Studios. “The upcoming line of
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.