New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has topped the NFLPA’s player sales list for a second year in a row.
Brady’s win makes him the NFL’s leader in player-branded merchandise sales. Licensed product categories accounted for in the list include video games, trading cards, men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, t-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products and other items.
Other football players joining Brady on this year’s list include:
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys;
- Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles;
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys;
- Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Kansas City Chiefs;
- Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants;
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers;
- Deshaun Watson, QB, Houston Texans;
- Khalil Mack, LB, Chicago Bears and
- Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints.