April 6, 2018
The domestic partners are:
- Barth & McCallig for women's golf accessories, including silk scarves, golf umbrellas and shoe bags.
- Callaway Golf for golf clubs, balls, apparel, footwear and accessories.
- EB Brands for accessories.
- Excel Golf Products for golf tees.
- Garb for children's apparel.
- Klutch Apparel for women's fashion.
- Peter Millar for men's and women's apparel.
- Sunice for technical outerwear.
In addition, the PGA Tour has signed Canada's ACI Brands for accessories and the U.K.'s Crazee Thingz for a 3-D golf ball puzzle.
"We are thrilled to have these new partners on board with the PGA Tour's licensing program," says Tim Hawes, senior vice president of retail licensing for the PGA Tour. "We strive to associate with the brands and products that are relevant to our fans and these new partnerships certainly speak to how our brand continues to grow worldwide."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.