Approximately 60 companies, both French and international, will develop the products featuring the Paris 2024 colors, the French Olympic and Paralympic teams, the mascot and more.
“With 4 billion viewers, 13.5 million tickets sold and 50,000 volunteers, millions of us will share the experiences and emotions of the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2024, whether in the stadiums or at home with family and friends,” says Marlène Masure, chief commercial officer, Paris 2024. “But we must start working now to create lasting memories of the Games, particularly through the objects that we will want togive and share with others – and we need to harness all kinds of expertise to do so.”
Paris 2024 will encourage candidate companies to make commitments in five areas:
- reducing their carbon impact;
- developing the circular economy;
- working with companies from the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE);
- collaborating with the disability sector and the sheltered and adapted employment sector to help the long-term unemployed get back into work; and
- benefiting the local territory.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.