NFL Players Inc., the licensing and marketing arm of the NFL Players Association, has added seven new licensing partners to expand its presence in areas such as mobile, digital and collegiate co-branded merchandise.
New partnerships include:
· E-commerce retailer Team Spirit Store will feature NFL players and their colleges in an array of products including posters, coloring books, calendars and greeting cards. (This is the first deal to be brokered by NFLPI's collegiate licensing agency, the Brandr Group.)
· The grand prize winner of the NFLPI Playmakers Challenge, game creator Identity Games, will launch the new licensed edition of "Find It," an adventure digital game that features educational hidden objects for kids to find including NFL player images, footballs, signatures and numbers. ?
· NeonMob, a marketplace for artists to publish original collections of digital multi-media artwork, will now offer digitally created, original art collections featuring NFL players for collecting and trading.
· Freaker USA will produce a collection of NFL player-identified Freaker knit beverage insulators and new Freaker Feet socks.
· "Fan Health Network," a mobile app created by former NFL player Robert Smith, is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. The app helps fans improve their health and wellness through challenges hosted by NFL players and other athletes.
· Just Be Friends will release NFL player-branded virtual merchandise, including NFL player avatars, trivia packs and videos, in the "Just Be Friends" and NFL team-branded "Junior Kids Club" apps. Each app will also feature a virtual world containing a range of activities and online games for users. ?
· Zapexa will develop and distribute NFL player-branded emoticons, images, themes, screensavers, stickers and avatars via digital platforms and messaging apps.