The NFLPA’s Top 50 Player Sales List, which reports sales of all officially licensed NFL player-identified merchandise, is compiled using the most up-to-date, comprehensive figures currently available. These are the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player-identified product sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 80 NFLPA licensees.
Licensed product categories include men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, t-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products and more. NFLPA licensees generated retailsales exceeding $1.9 billion during the year.
The Top 10 players among all officially licensed product sold are:
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City;
- Tom Brady, QB, New England*;
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore;
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas;
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland;
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay;
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Cleveland;
- Khalil Mack, LB, Chicago;
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco; and
- George Kittle, TE, San Francisco.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.