A new player sits atop the year-end NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List for the first time in three seasons. Patrick Mahomes moved past Tom Brady into the No. 1 position on the official list of top-selling players from March 1, 2019 through Feb. 29, 2020. Brady finished the previous two seasons as the top player on the list, and currently sits at No. 2.
The NFLPA’s Top 50 Player Sales List, which reports sales of all officially licensed NFL player-identified merchandise, is compiled using the most up-to-date, comprehensive figures currently available. These are the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player-identified product sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 80 NFLPA licensees.
Licensed product categories include men’s, women’s and youth game jerseys, t-shirts and hoodies, backpacks, wall decals, pennants, collectible figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, plush, drinkware, pet products and more. NFLPA licensees generated retail sales exceeding $1.9 billion during the year.
The Top 10 players among all officially licensed product sold are:
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City;
- Tom Brady, QB, New England*;
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore;
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas;
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland;
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay;
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Cleveland;
- Khalil Mack, LB, Chicago;
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco; and
- George Kittle, TE, San Francisco.