NFLPA Signs Six New Deals
New partners include organization's first licensee in Mexico.
The NFL Players Association has added six new licensees to its roster for products including women’s apparel, toys, personalized video messages and more.
New additions to the NFLPA program include:
- G-III Apparel Group will create a range of women's apparel under the Touch by Alyssa Milano brand and its G-III 4Her fashion line featuring all four of its professional leagues, in a first-of-its kind deal. Both lines will feature player names and numbers, and G-III has also secured the rights to create women’s apparel featuring NFL players co-branded with collegiate marks. (Former New York Giants linebacker Carl Banks serves as president of G-III Sports.)
- AYO will offer fans personalized video shout-out messages from their favorite players, with a portion of proceeds going to charity.
- Global Business Intercoe, the NFLPA’s first licensing partner from Mexico, will produce player-inspired mini-figures, key chains and plush toys.
- Punchbowl will offer digital greeting cards and online invitations featuring player-identified imagery and artwork.
- American Mills International will create NFL player-identified collection of knit hats and beanies.
- The Fire Department of New York and the NFLPA teamed up to create a limited edition collection of t-shirts to celebrate the 150-year legacy of the FDNY, with a portion of proceeds benefiting the FDNY Foundation. Click here for more details on the NFLPA x FDNY partnership.