New categories include apparel, health and beauty aids, footwear and more.
The National Football League Players Association, through its licensing and marketing arm NFL Players Inc., has signed eight new partners, including two in international markets.
The new partnerships will add to the NFLPA’s lineup of more than 80 official licensees and include:
- FABNY for player-identified kids backpacks, drawstring bags, women’s handbags and a collection of hard lines including travel luggage, ceramic banks and stationery.
- FiveLo for a collection of cold weather player-identified Arm Sox, headbands, ear warmers, infinity scarves, knee socks and leg warmers.
- Misoluki for self-adhesive bandages (brand name Gauzelt), sports tape and cohesive sports/medical wrap. The company is also the NFLPA’s first licensee in the health and beauty aids category.
- Mystic Apparel for children’s t-shirts, hoodies, gloves, scarves, children’s and adult sleepwear, book bags, luggage and drawstring bags featuring player imagery.
- Wiesner Products for player-identified children’s and adult footwear including flip flops, slippers, sandals and casual canvas.
- Williams Industries for player-inspired drinkware for sale via fundraising channels.
- Global Leisure Concepts, the NFLPA’s first licensee in Australia, for t-shirts and hoodies.
- Ziporex, the NFLPA’s first apparel licensee in Mexico, for player-identified name and number branded t-shirts.