New categories include apparel, health and beauty aids, footwear and more.
The new partnerships will add to the NFLPA’s lineup of more than 80 official licensees and include:
- FABNY for player-identified kids backpacks, drawstring bags, women’s handbags and a collection of hard lines including travel luggage, ceramic banks and stationery.
- FiveLo for a collection of cold weather player-identified Arm Sox, headbands, ear warmers, infinity scarves, knee socks and leg warmers.
- Misoluki for self-adhesive bandages (brand name Gauzelt), sports tape and cohesive sports/medical wrap. The company is also the NFLPA’s first licensee in the health and beauty aids category.
- Mystic Apparel for children’s t-shirts, hoodies, gloves, scarves, children’s and adult sleepwear, book bags, luggage and drawstring bags featuring player imagery.
- Wiesner Products for player-identified children’s and adult footwear including flip flops, slippers, sandals and casual canvas.
- Williams Industries for player-inspired drinkware for sale via fundraising channels.
- Global Leisure Concepts, the NFLPA’s first licensee in Australia, for t-shirts and hoodies.
- Ziporex, the NFLPA’s first apparel licensee in Mexico, for player-identified name and number branded t-shirts.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.