The NFLPA Top Player Sales list is the only verified ranking of all officially licensed, NFL player-identified merchandise sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 75 NFLPA licensees, such as Fanatics, Outerstuff, Nike, Fathead, FOCO, Funko, Wincraft and more.
Topping the list is Patrick Mahomes II. The past two seasons have seen Tom Brady in the top spot, but he has moved down to No. 2. Brady has made the Top 3 a record 17 times, never ranking outside of the Top 9.
The Top 15 players among all officially licensed product sold include:
1. Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Kansas City;
2. Tom Brady, QB, New England;
3. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas;
4. Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland;
5. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Cleveland;
6. Khalil Mack, LB, Chicago;
7. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay;
8. Dak Prescott,
9. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants;
10. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh;
11. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans;
12. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore;
13. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia;
14. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle; and
15. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.