The rankings are based on overall retail sales on NBAStore.com since the beginning of the season last October.
Rounding out the top five players in jersey sales (in order) is the Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry, the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant, the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant and the Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose.
Additionally, the Chicago Bulls have reclaimed the top spot for best-selling team merchandise for the first time since the end of the 2011-2012 season. Chicago is followed (in order) by the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Golden State Warriors, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Player Jerseys
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
- Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- Dwayne Wade, Miami Heat
- Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- John Wall, Washington Wizards
- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
Top 10 Most Popular Teams
(based on total merchandise sales)
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Golden State Warriors
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- San Antonio Spurs
- New York Knicks
- Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics
- Los Angeles Clippers
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.