The Retail Revolution panel will showcase a new, innovative retail solution for brand owners on the world’s largest online marketplace.
NORTH AMERICA–Ivan Lopez of Merch by Amazon will take part in a newly added session at the upcoming NYC Licensing Summit alongside some of his brand partners from Cartoon Network Enterprises and CBS Consumer Products.
Launched in 2015, Merch by Amazon is the e-commerce leader’s print-on-demand solution, allowing brand owners to tap into the world’s largest online marketplace to produce and sell products featuring their IP.
Lopez will be joined on the NYC Summit panel by executives from two leading brands that have used the Merch by Amazon platform - Pete Yoder from Cartoon Network and Adult Swim and Veronica Hart from CBS Consumer Products. The session will be moderated by Jeff Lotman of Global Icons.
This session is one of many throughout the day that will highlight the shifting world of retail and showcase new, innovative solutions for brand owners and products creators.
Other retail-focused highlights of the upcoming NYC Summit include:
- One of the top retail analysts in the world, Dana Telsey, will open the day with a keynote session looking at what’s ahead for retail in 2018.
- Ken Ohasi from Authentic Brands Group will talk about how ABG turned around struggling teen retailer Aéropostale, which is now thriving.
- Rosa Zeegers from National Geographic Partners will showcase the retail innovations that have been key in keeping this 130-year-old brand relevant for today’s consumers.
- Executives from white label print-on-demand service Evode Group, Hot Topic and Loot Crate will talk about how they are meeting one of the biggest challenges the industry is facing at the moment – creating product at the speed of social media.
- And much more. Click here to see the full agenda.
The 2018 NYC Licensing Summit will take place Feb. 20 at the Convene events venue in Times Square.
The NYC Summit has sold out every year. Click here to get your ticket before they’re gone!
The NYC Summit is developed by License Global magazine, part of the Global Licensing Group at UBM, and presented in partnership with LIMA, the brand licensing industry’s leading trade organization.
Sponsors already signed on to this year’s event include Authentic Vision, BrandComply.com, Boy Scouts of America, Dependable Solutions JPatton, OpSec and Trevco. Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available for companies looking to connect with the high-level executives who attend the NYC Summit. Please contact Steven Ekstract for additional details (firstname.lastname@example.org).