Multiple retailers will celebrate Disney’s Star Wars days throughout the week of May 4.
Disney has unveiled a raft of Star Wars-themed retail sale promotions and merchandise in honor of Star Wars Day, which is celebrated annually, May 4.
Retailers and licensees celebrating the holiday with sales and merchandise include:
- Hallmark is offering 25 percent off select Star Wars gifts with the purchase of $15 or more. It is also offering a free limited edition three-piece pin set.
- Bioworld has unveiled its new collection of themed backpacks, bags and headwear.
- PoZu has launched a new line of co-branded footwear featuring BB-8, Chewbacca and other characters.
- FremantleMedia Australia has launched the Family Feud Star Wars board game.
- Hot Topic is offering 25 percent off all themed merchandise in-stores and online.
- ThinkGeek will take 20 to 60 percent off all Star Wars products. Fans that spend $50 on Star Wars merchandise will also receive the Maz Pin; meanwhile, fans that spend $80 will also receive the Jabba the Hug & Salacious Crumb pin.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop will offer a free lightsaber with a $50 purchase that includes any Star Wars furry friend.
- Hot Wheels will celebrate the day with 25 percent off all Hot Wheels Star Wars items.
- The Disney Store will celebrate May the 4th with an exclusive $8 BB-8 pin.
- Target is offering 20 percent off select Star Wars toys. The retailer has also unveiled a raft of products inspired by the brand’s 40th anniversary.
- Amazon is offering more than 600 deals, which vary by day.
- Toys ‘R’ Us will celebrate May the 4th with 20 percent off all LEGO Star Wars items, 25 percent off all Rogue One action figures and 20 percent off Star Wars skateboards by IMS.
- Petco will celebrate with 25 percent off all Star Wars pet products.
- Gamestop is offering 30 percent off all branded collectibles and drinkware.
Other retailers offering specials include Anovos, Selk’bag, SwimWays, A.T. Cross Company, Trends International, Hanna Anderson, Cufflinks, Zak.com, Hyp Comix, Sphero, EntertainArt and ICUP, among many others.