Numerator also measures real-time share
for top retailers, top products and income level in the new
This week, Numerator has revealed the following:
· Sales for home goods, power and hand tools, toys and electronics continue to over-index across the holiday season (compared to the 2019 holiday season) (
· Among gifting categories, toys and games, home goods and power and hand tools lead the charge in ad spend this holiday season (source:
· Ad spend for top gift categories has shifted from TV to mobile in 2020, though TV still accounts for 64 percent of ad spend (source;
· Amazon has continued its Cyber Weekend momentum into December with high-income consumers and gaining significant
· Amazon also continues to capture the largest share of spend on
during the 2020 holiday season, with Walmart and Target fighting for second place (source:
Numerator will share its Q1 shopping intentions survey, covering the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, as well as COVID
data updates, in early 2021.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.