and its star characters Dennis the Menace and Gnasher this week at Spring Fair in Birmingham, England.
“We have clearly differentiated design themes for our kids' and adult products, and as such we have developed a segmented approach for our
portfolio," says Tim Collins, head of brands, DC Thomson. "Classic artwork is used on high-quality products that cater for the adult gift market, whilst the more lively Dennis the Menace and Gnasher ranges target our younger audience who know and love the prankster duo from the leading CBBC TV series, digital apps and recent publishing titles.”
Among the partners showcasing new
- Rubie's–Dennis the Menace dress-up gear for kids and adults including a top, shorts, mask and costumes. Rubie's will also welcome The Beano artist, Kev Sutherland stand today and Tuesday to illustrate signed caricatures
- Rose Confectionery–Dennis the Menace and Gnasher and The Beano treats including the Pick Or Prank desktop sweets dispenser, the Old-Fashioned Sweet Shop tin and the Sweet Selection tin
- Neviti–Dennis the Menace and Gnasher partyware line for kids including plates, cups, napkins, treat tubs, bowls, lunch boxes, party bags, balloons, bunting, invitations and name stickers
- Trademark Collections–accessories including a novelty backpack, plain backpack, wallet and lunch bag
- Blue Sky–Dennis the Menace and Gnasher stationery items such as notebooks, pencil cases, erasers, pencils and rulers
- The Lagoon Group–retro The Beano games and practical joke products.
- Castlemelamine–The Beano accessories including magnets, badges, tablemats, mouse mats, cushion trays, notepads and coasters
- 151 Products–The Beano air fresheners. 151 has also recently signed on to develop a range of Dennis the Menace and Gnasher toiletries
- Gibson Games–puzzles
- Signature Gifts–personalized gifting items such as The Beano calendars, books and mugs
- GB Eye–branded posters
- Hype–greeting cards
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.