The Red Harlequin
, by Roberto Ricci with:
- Russia's Vimbo (Russian audiobook);
- Poland's Empik (Polish print, ebook and audiobook);
- France's Nabook reading platform (French multimedia); and
- Brazil's Ubook (Portuguese print, ebook and audiobook).
The deals were closed by Pantomimus Media, which has signed on six new publishers in 2021 alone, with worldwide partners publishing in 10 different languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Kazhak.
New deals include:
- In France, Nabook, an online reading platform, will offer multimedia versions of books 1-3 by Q4 2021;
- In Russia, audiobook publisher Vimbo has snapped up the Russian audiobook rights to all five The Red Harlequin books;
- Ubook, a Brazilian audiobook platform, has acquired the worldwide Portuguese rights to books 1-5 of the series. Ubook will publish and distribute all formats of the books (audio, ebook & print) on its platform and reading apps, available on the App Store and Play Store as well as on third-party platforms such as mobile phone carriers; and
- In Poland, publisher Empik has acquired the Polish print, audio and ebooks rights. The first novel Of Masks and Chromes will be launched on their digital platform Empik Go this summer and the audiobook, ebook and print books will be available on demand.
"I'm thrilled to welcome these new publishing partners to
The Red Harlequin
family," says Roberto Ricci, author of the series. "It's exciting to see how the property is picking up interest and pace across different parts of the world and different platforms."
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.