Target is celebrating the 20th Anniversary of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone with a slate of exclusive merchandise.
Featured items include:
- Harry Potter x LEGO building sets, available at Target stores a month before full release;
- Exclusive Dobby, Basilisk and Tom Riddle Funko Pop! Figures, available this month;
- Giveaways, toy demonstrations, photo-ops and other activations at Target stores nationwide July 21;
- Curated displays, featuring Harry Potter products from across the store;
- Honeydukes: A Scratch & Sniff Adventure, a scratch and sniff guide to the series’ sweets shop, Honeydukes.
- The Marauder’s Map Guide to Hogwarts, a guide to Hogwarts that includes a wand-shaped invisible ink pen with UV light, fold-out pages of the Marauder’s Map and parchment to create your own map;
- A new anniversary edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone from Scholastic;
- An eight-film box set that includes Target-exclusive Hogwarts house patches or a two-film set with one exclusive patch;
- Branded clothing for all ages;
- Exclusive Harry Potter-inspired bed sets, throw pillows;
- and more.
“Our guests love Harry Potter—and with our incredible assortment and exclusives, Target’s the ultimate destination for all things Harry Potter,” says Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “We’re constantly collaborating with the best partners in the business to create unique products that we know our guests will love. And now, for the first time, we’re teaming up with LEGO to give fans early access to seven must-have sets. It’s pure Harry Potter-inspired fun, and Target.”