- Baby and toddler apparel including branded hoodies, onesies, t-shirts, and dresses for kids available at Target and Target.com;
- In-store reading events in partnership with Random House held at Target stores on March 2;
- Hanna Andersson toddler apparel including dresses, sweatshirts, leggings, and more made from high-quality organic clothing;
- Party City décor, costumes and classroom supplies;
- Funko Pop! signature character of Dr. Seuss himself available at major domestic retailers including Target, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Walmart and GameStop;
- Seuss at Sea, a fleetwide celebration held on March 2 on Carnival Cruise Line ships, during which guests can enjoy a special reading of Dr. Seuss’s "Happy Birthday to You!" and
- Dr. Seuss’ first mobile game “B.B. Takes Flight,” which will be available next month for iOS and Android.
Theodor Seuss Geisel, who penned a series of children’s books as Dr. Seuss, was born March 2, 1904 in Springfield, Mass.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.