April 6, 2018
Set to arrive at retail in time for the holiday season, the new Star Trek titles will double the brand’s publishing output in less than five years.
“During the last few years, we’ve worked with publishers both new and experienced with the Star Trek franchise to diversify our book offerings, reach out to new audiences and embrace new formats,” says Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager, CBS Consumer Products. “As a result, there’s been a steady increase in the number of our Star Trek books and a lot more fun titles for fans.”
Upcoming Star Trek titles for 2013 include:
- Art of Juan Ortiz from Titan Publishing: A one-of-a-kind set of images from artist and avid Star Trek enthusiast Juan Ortiz.
- Star Trek: The Original Series Topps Collection from Abrams: The original 1976 trading card series from Topps reprinted for the first time, featuring full-color images from all three seasons of the classic television series, episode synopses and biographical information on the cast and crew of the Starship Enterprise.
- Star Trek: Light Up Starship Enterprise by Running Press: Starship Enterprise model kit and 32-page book on the history of the Enterprise.
- Spock In A Box from Chronicle Books: Gift set featuring a hand-painted bust, display stand and booklet filled with philosophical quotes and images of Spock in action.
- Star Trek Ships Collection from Eaglemoss: A new collectible continuity program featuring more than 65 different starships from the Star Trek television franchise.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.