by David McKee.
Penguin Ventures, Andersen Press’ global licensing agent and Metrostar, Andersens’ representative for bedding and apparel, brokered the deals.
The celebration will include:
- Special anniversary editions of books, clothing and consumer products throughout the year
- A new Elmer book, Elmer’s Birthday by series author David McKee
- “Elmer and Friends: The Colourful World of David McKee,” a retrospective of McKee’s original art, displayed in an immersive and interactive way at Steven Stories before embarking on a U.K. tour.
- Increased media appearances from McKee
- Elmer’s Big Art Parades, a series of interactive, family art trails in association with Wild in Art, featuring Elmer statues decorated by artists from around the country.
- Marketing and partnerships across the U.K.
- Backpacks and harnesses from Lifemarque
Published in 1989,
is a widely read children’s book that encourages young readers to celebrate their unique qualities.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.